Budding Farmers Camp
A child more than anyone else is a spontaneous observer of nature - Maria Montessori. You are invited for a day camp at The Big Barn Farm. Let your child be lost in nature, observe, play, feel, learn and love. We encourage you to come and be a farmer for a day! It is not a resort or a theme park! It is an actual farm!
When19th July, 2015 - 9:30am to 3:30pm
Age Group5 - 12 yrs
WhereThe Big Barn Farm
- The Big Barn Farm is not a resort or a theme park! It is an actual farm!
- We are very particular about the timings you can visit.
- We try our best not to disturb the various pets and animals on the farm!
- You could inform us about your visit a week in advance!
- We do not entertain walk-ins.
- Prior intimation/booking is a must for entry.
The Big Barn Farm - Buddiing Farmners Camp
A day full of adventure and fun in a clean green environment. We provide transport,food and activities.
Our children will inherit the Earth; inspire them to take care of it by signing them up for farm camp! Learn through exploration, farm work and play!
Come let nature entertain you. Run wild bare foot and free, play laugh giggle.
Splash in the puddles, watch the birds sing and butterflies flutter!
Young Explorers at The Big Barn Farm
Every moment here is a wonderful memory!